• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home and Thanks

Wayne Sihler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Made it home about 6 pm. Took a scenic drive ,thanks in some part to my GPS Also thanks to Dan,Dick,Tim and Jason for putting up with my old ass.
A big thanks to Jason for the skid plate,,,,,,that one goes on the 98 DD.

Last edited:
It was great to see you again Wayne.

Being cheap, we left after the raffle. We arrived home a little after 2 am. I'm beat. It sure was great seeing my big Jeep family again.

left at 7am est arrived home at 7pm cst, had one blowout on the trailer.

left at 7am est arrived home at 7pm cst, had one blowout on the trailer.

Blowout on the return home seems to be the theme this year.

Good to see you again Andy.

Arrived home about 45 mins ago

Carmine should be home soon he's about 90 mins south of me.

Had a wonderful time!!

Got home last night about 8 pm. No issues! One of the best crawls form me to date!

i had to pull my front driveshaft on the side of the highway when it started squealing and then sat in Chicago traffic forever but i made it home ended up being about 16.5 hours. its too bad i had to miss the BBQ and raffle but still It was a great time! next year ill trailer and have less passengers haha! Thanks everyone!

Made it home about 6 pm. Took a scenic drive ,thanks in some part to my GPS Also thanks to Dan,Dick,Tim and Jason for putting up with my old ass.
A big thanks to Jason for the skid plate,,,,,,that one goes on the 98 DD.

I don,t know who Dick is. But it was Dirk,Jason,Tim and Dan.
My oldtimers must have kicked in.....

I don,t know who Dick is. But it was Dirk,Jason,Tim and Dan.
My oldtimers must have kicked in.....

Dirk can be a dick :D :roflmao:

Glad everyone got home safely. We left Harlan at 9am and got home around 4pm to unload and drop the Jeep. By the time I got the trailer back to uhaul, truck back to my parents, and back home again, it was 930pm.

Made it up to Harlan in just under six hours on Thursday. Sunday took eight and a half hours. We, (The wife, Jellybean (the dog) and I) took all back roads from Knoxville TN to Blairsville Ga to home. Just was in a back road cruising mode.. Jeep was great all the way. Still covered in Kentucky mud.

Can't wait for next year..

Buzz.

Back