• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's doing what?

I'll be on the greens and blues also..assuming my rig is still at 3" & 31s when the end of June rolls around.

I'm up for blues too, with a spattering of black if conditions are right. At 3" and 31s, you're set up pretty much like I am, and I have been known to do pretty well on the blacks with proper selection of lines and good spotting - just ask anyone who's been out with me.

I'm not opposed to leading a group of smaller rigs if need be, either.

Rob

Oh, and Chris (MrShaft) - thanks for the intel on the park conditions. Hopefully some of that's dried up since you've been there, but at least we have some notion of how gooey things might get...

I'm up for blues too, with a spattering of black if conditions are right. At 3" and 31s, you're set up pretty much like I am, and I have been known to do pretty well on the blacks with proper selection of lines and good spotting - just ask anyone who's been out with me.

I'm not opposed to leading a group of smaller rigs if need be, either.

Rob

Oh, and Chris (MrShaft) - thanks for the intel on the park conditions. Hopefully some of that's dried up since you've been there, but at least we have some notion of how gooey things might get...

hasnt rained in a bit so shouldnt be to bad up there this weekend, looks like high 70's and partly sunny, so us ghostly white folk need to bring sun screen.....

I hate mud. I really, really do. Here in Bingotown, it rained cats and dogs, with a couple of small children today. Very steady from 1:00pm until about 8:00, with some heavy downpours. Let's hope it's gotten that crap out of its system, and the weekend will be nice.

Did I mention I hate mud?

I'll be looking for a seat with whomever will put up with me.

David Bricker / SYR

Last edited:
Yea not a fan either. Should dry out a bit tomorrow though. Rausch usually is easy enough to avoid most of the thick stuff. Water puddles will be plentiful though

I hate mud. I really, really do. Here in Bingotown, it rained cats and dogs, with a couple of small children today. Very steady from 1:00pm until about 8:00, with some heavy downpours. Let's hope it's gotten that crap out of its system, and the weekend will be nice.

Did I mention I hate mud?

I'll be looking for a seat with whomever will put up with me.

David Bricker / SYR

where are you coming from??? bingo town haha

Back