• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping

all i heard was, "blah blah blah, i'm a dirty tramp." overreaction? maybe a little. still dumb. did you reserve the spot and then show up and they were like, "oh, sorry you cant have that spot" ? if so, thats BS... doesnt matter the circumstance, a reservation is a reservation.

Last edited:
Just to be clear ( We'll be up tomorrow night, no trailer), is it no vehicles at all by the tent sites ? We'll just have the truck, and its a hike to bring all the firewood and tent crap up. Just asking.
Rich

You can bring you truck up to drop stuff off just not parking overnight per the staff.

the hell is the point of that?

They had us reserved for last weekend...

mac ' .l. :) .l. ' gyvr

What the hell? I guess that explains a few things...

There is no fire pit where they have us set up, so I'm not sure you'll need firewood. We are in the Frisbee golf course that parallels the tent area, overlooking the fireworks launching area from last year.

So, the fireworks will either land on the tents, or on our cars. :laugh3:

David Bricker / SYR - AVP

Oh, I need firewood. There will be a firepit somewhere that we can get around. I'm thinking macgyver's spot's got one....hee, hee...I always bring a ton of it up, this time's no different, so somebodys going to get a lot of free burnables....
Rich "camping aint camping without a campfire" Granato

There is no fire pit where they have us set up, so I'm not sure you'll need firewood. We are in the Frisbee golf course that parallels the tent area, overlooking the fireworks launching area from last year.

So, the fireworks will either land on the tents, or on our cars. :laugh3:

David Bricker / SYR - AVP

Front row seats for the show aint a bad deal, Ive been to plenty of town shows, and this one is better than almost any Ive ever seen. The booms echoing off the mountains is cool too. Adds to the effect

I do have a fire pit...

10 ft from my RV and 10 ft from the 200k pusher next to me...

mac 'could be fireworks here too lol' gyvr

No fireworks this weekend. They were last weekend so we missed out.

Back