• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-FEST Convoy Thread

Shooting for a Thursday afternoon departure from Binghamton, NY. Hopefully connecting up with Mac in BingoTown.

Just driving my white Speed6.

David Bricker / SYR - RDU

Me and Adam will be rolling out Wednesday morning. I figure we'll be meeting up with Bill/Colin/Rob/Sheep/etc at the first rest area on 84s just off the Pike like usual. Say around 10am?

Coming down Thursday afternoon from the Binghamton, NY area like David said.

mac 'lots of new faces to meet my ugly mug' gyvr

I plan to be "wheels up" by 13:30, expecting to be in camp by 16:00 and unpacking at the cabin. In between, look for me on I-78 or PA-501, and don't be afraid to honk and wave (though I would advise against the former if any of the local constabulary is nearby, wouldn't want to give the wrong impression).

Oh, and it'll be good to see you again, Mac - haven't crossed paths with you since the 25th, looking forward to saying hello. Have a safe ride down from NY, we'll see you at Twin Grove...

Oh, and it'll be good to see you again, Mac - haven't crossed paths with you since the 25th, looking forward to saying hello. Have a safe ride down from NY, we'll see you at Twin Grove...

Rob I was thinking it was the 25th since I saw you.

We should be there early tomorrow afternoon.

mac 'ready to wheel...hope the jeep is' gyvr

I'll be coming up 83 from the Baltimore area through Harrisburg Friday afternoon

We've lost an hour so far on 81 from Binghamton, ny to the campground...

mac 'traffic and construction' gyvr

Jeep is about 99% ready. just gotta clean up my wiring a little and pack.

And its hot out today. going to try to leave asap and i sure hopes it cools down.

Nac-fest 2 years ago I didn't have any exhaust wrap or insulation. I emptied bags of ice on my floor to keep the inside bearable lol.

yea i need to get the soundproofing/heat barrier down on my floors stat. Trans tunnel gets SUPER hot on the highway

Here

Site a21

Hooking up utilities and unloading trailer

mac 'ac' gyvr

Back