• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank-you

stockerwithalocker

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I was only able to make it Saturday for the Holcomb run, but I wanted to thank all those that were involved in making this event happen. Special thanks to Sean for letting me run Holcomb in my stock jeep.

Parker

good seeing you out there man.

x2, thanks to all the folks that put it on.

especially Belinda Wolfe for cooking :D

Parker,

Mike R. And I were there only Saturday too.
We ran the USFS trails with Greg Hoffman. Interesting stories, great scenery and there was actually still some snow at 9500'.

Had a great time. Many thanks to those that set up the event.

Charles

Many special thanks to....Carol of course ! Sean for his spotting and encouraging me to give the pile of rocks another try ! Geoff and Mark for tightening my steering. It just wouldn't be SoCalFest without Geoff working on my jeep. Oh, and I might now have a sig line. " Don't let Mark spot you if he is giggling"

Don't let me spot you if I have a camera. There's only a select few that I'd spot into picture worthy predicaments though. Sean and Geoff would be on that list.

A huge "THANK YOU!!" to:

Everyone who came out to play, wheel, and/or just socialize at this event--you're what makes this a great time!

All the folks who helped, in every way, shape, and form--you're what makes this event happen!

Those of you who arranged your schedules so you could run the Adopt-A-Trail runs on Sunday--you're what keeps trails open in the SBNF!!

:loveu:

Carol

I would like to say thank you to everyone who help put this event on! Like every year, this event went smooth and was alot of fun. Look forward to next year!

Jeff Doherty
4WheelParts
Santa Ana
714-54two-9800

Hey Parker, thanks for the short ride on Holcomb in your stocker. It was interesting. :)

Thanks to all who helped out, and all who came out. I had a great time. Special thanks to the Wolfes for handling dinner, my stomach thanks you! Also a special thanks to Bimmer for the use of his reciprocating saw Friday night!

Back