• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reserve your camping space now!

Is there still spaces? I haven't reserved any yet

Get on there & get in there!! I smell bacon!! LOL =).

I don't think you'll be the only one cooking bacon on your tailgate at this event, though =)

I've been working seven days a week since the end of January. Consequently, I haven't been able to work on my rig and its completely unrealistic at this point to think I'm going to have it road- or trail-worthy in time, not to mentioned smogged and registered. So I'm going to cancel my reservation for site 91. I'll post up when I do in case anyone wants to grab it up.

Bummer, Al! We'll miss you =(

I've been working seven days a week since the end of January. Consequently, I haven't been able to work on my rig and its completely unrealistic at this point to think I'm going to have it road- or trail-worthy in time, not to mentioned smogged and registered. So I'm going to cancel my reservation for site 91. I'll post up when I do in case anyone wants to grab it up.
You don't need your heep to enjoy SFC! You know there's always an amazing party.
I'll be doing a day run up there just to see folks. I need to beat my jeep some time this year.I may even see Carol, who knows. :)
You mean I finally get to meet the old guy in socal?

Thanks, Carol. I really hate like hell to miss it!

Jeremy, I've thought about driving up anyway for the camping and comaraderie and such, but I figured it would really just bum me out to be up there and not be able to drive the trails.

Anyway, spot 91 is now up for grabs. You all have fun and be safe!

Sarah Perez & her boyfriend John have gotten Nimrod's Spot #91.

I just had to change up my reservation due to my most long time friends wedding reception. I'm pulling in Thurs. night and have to leave mid day Sat. so it looks like I miss the big night's festivities. Better some than none it shall be.

Back