• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders - Care to volunteer?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Do you have what it takes to be a NAXJA SoCal Fest trail leader? Can you handle the danger and excitement? Do you want to impress all of your friends and enemies? Show the world that you are (trail) boss? If so post up here or PM me letting me know that you would like to lead a SoCal Fest trail run (iron fist not required).

Thank you

Folks, we'll make this an even better deal. Not only will you impress all of your friends, not only will you taste the wonders of sweet, sweet power, but you'll also get a free dinner ticket. Yes, you heard that, a free dinner ticket!

You'd be crazy not to volunteer!

We are looking for leaders for runs on Friday and Saturday. Night runs and post-AAT runs will be handled unofficially.

I have edited this thread to keep it on topic.

Thank you

This is not a run planning thread. This is a volunteer thread for trail leadership for official runs only.

If you want to do an unofficial trail run feel free to do so, please start a different thread on that.

We will have an official trail run list when we get some leaders. It will be published this time in advance with the ability to sign up before the run.

I have removed off topic posts.

Thank you.

Folks, please step up and volunteer. The more runs we have available, the less rigs per run, which makes for a faster moving group, and a more enjoyable run.

As a bonus, I have some great maps of the big bear area that will be provided to trail leaders.

i cannot commit 100% to being there at this time, but if we are short people and i do manage to be able to go like i would hope, i can lead John Bull

I need to check my schedule. I usually do a Cinco de Mayo Beach Campout. My friend is out of town till Wed. and has the camp site dates. If I am available I can do Dish Pan or Holcomb Creek! That is if I ever get my red status back with the fee that I sent a month ago.

Back