• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierrafest pictures, post them here:

9037.jpg

9039.jpg

9040.jpg

9046.jpg

9050.jpg

9053.jpg

9058.jpg

Jes it was very cool to finally meet you!

Where did you spot the bear? I camped in Arnold a few weeks ago and there was quite a bit of bear activity in the Big Trees campground over the few weeks prior.

Im finally getting around to going through my pictures (lazy). These pictures are from our first day (Monday) on the Rubicon.

Eric starting soup bowl

Tim before the big boom

Gordon trying oh so hard

Rich and Eric starting up what is left of the Little Sluice Box

The man who hauls twins

Mr. Ed doin work

And heres Dustin secretly hoping he will break so he doesn't ever have to go back to Washington.

Thats all for now. I just need to find some more motivation to go through the rest.

who brought the balvenie 12 yr doublewood? thats a great scotch for the price....

Soooo bummed I missed this trip. I'm gonna go work on my junk right now. :mad: Thanks for the pics everyone!

How much did they charge you? ;)
Billy

LOL!!! when I used to work at a fine dining steakhouse by the capital i used to always recomend this scotch (balvenie 12 year double wood) . It was less expensive than the some of the bigger names, but I always thought it was so much better....whoever brought it probably knows that too I guess...although that looks like a 1.75 L, so that could have been around 100$+ pretty easily...

I just can't get the image of Right Said Fred on roller blades out of my head. LOL

...you know how i know yourlastara
that was sooo funny around the campfire!!

Back