• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank You!

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
A huge thank you to all of you that came and made NACFest 2013 a successful event. It was a great time and no complaints from anyone or anything. Pain good clean (ok maybe not "clean") fun.

Again, a big hug and thank you to the other members with me on the NAC BOD. They all put time and effort forward to make this such a good event.

I'm glad we had some members for the Michigan and Ohio way, good to meet you guys and hopefully you'll swing back for RocktoberFest and/or following NACFests.

Thanks bill and chris

Thanks for the great time!!

I already said it in the other thread, but it warents saying again. thanks to every one involved.

X2.

It was a great time, and very well organized.

David Bricker / SYR

Everybody gets a big pat on the back for making one of my favorite events possible. I think its awesome that Sean/Jason and John/Terry were able to make the haul out here and join us. Its always great to have new faces around and that you guys enjoyed yourself. The NAC is very....unique, but were always a blast to have a good time with. Thanks again to the NAC BOD and everybody else involved!

So sad I couldn't make it after all, since my tranny blew as I was headed out Friday morning but I'm glad my bros Jason and Sean made it.

We heard, that's it too bad. :(
Sean has your shirt and packet.

Maybe next year?

Thanks again to Bill and Chris. You guys definitely did a great job getting everything organized.

I always have a blast at NACfest. It's the one event I never want to miss.

Back