• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest Camping

yea ash bore is a big problem in NY, theres another one but I cant remember it now. in NY its illegal to transport firewood more than 50mi with out kiln drying it first.

I get mine locally way ahead of time and its stored in the bed of my truck under the hard cover for at least a month, so it's well cooked and dry before I transport any. Nj has troubles with Asian LongHorn beetles, but I do actually check my wood...:looney: So you, Stephan, please keep yours in check. Your reputation precedes you.
Rich

I get mine locally way ahead of time and its stored in the bed of my truck under the hard cover for at least a month, so it's well cooked and dry before I transport any. Nj has troubles with Asian LongHorn beetles, but I do actually check my wood...:looney: So you, Stephan, please keep yours in check. Your reputation precedes you.
Rich

lol. Ranger Rich. and Ill do my best, but those asian long horns really get me going.

Back