• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday? Will you be there?

What are your plans for Friday, April 27?

• I will be there Friday morning, I expect to run trails.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I will be there Friday morning, I'm going to chill out.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I will head up during the day Friday.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Sequoia's a jerk.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Cal's an idiot.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just put two brand new tires (spare and a free replacement) up front so I'm hoping that rids me of my DW. It only happened between 45-55 and if I stomped on it, it'd go away at 60.

im not that lucky. just changed my upper control arm bushings (SHOT), and i noticed the track bar heim has some play. going to cha nge that and hope for the best.

well im going to clean up and give it a shot. i straightened out a bend in the control arm and i found a little slop in the johnny joint there so i took care of that. we'll see how it goes. see you guys in a few hours hopefully. anyone have a spare fuel pump? i think mine is going out....

If you are dead set on making the trip, toe the tires out until the dw goes away. For me that is sometimes a lot of toe depending on the balance/condition of my tires, but it cures the dw through any speed.

Back