• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage, Carnage, Carnage!

My steering wheel is now off center, so my ESP light is on. An alignment should take care of it.

surprisingly for one of the guys that went on "that run" on saturady i ended up coming out pretty good considering i guess its probably cause im full width so it helped save everything some so here it goes

how do full widths make you not get damage? lol

they dont completely stop you from getting damage no but being wider helps keep the body away from trees and puts my tires on the obsticale instead of my fenders or quarter panels

Had an ATV roll backwards into my rear bumper when trying to pass our stationary group leaving the rocks on Saturday.
No real damage.

just realized that both my rear shocks are blown....

Fixed the tie rod and rebalanced the tires, still got some very scary death wobble....did a visual inspection of the bushings on the CA's and they all look like they need replacing. Oh and I blew out my passenger side caliper also.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back