• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest Raffle!!!

4Locked Films

4Locked Films of Bend Oregon, has sent us 30 of their latest "Rowdy Sessions" DVD. This video has footage from some of the best wheeling locations on the west coast, including Johnson Valley, Arizona, Bend, Naches, and Reiter. It's a guaranteed way to get the motivation brewing for your next trip out. Check out the 4Locked website for more local videos, and the Rowdy Sessions trailer.

DVDmain.png

Thank you 4Locked Films!
www.4lockedfilms.com

Last edited:
Pit Bull Tires

Are you about due for a new set of tires this year? Pit Bull Tires has graciously given us 25-25% gift certificates. These could save you a good chunk of change on your next set of tires. Not to mention Pit Bull makes some great performing tires, many of which are now available in radial sizes.

PBlogo3D-1.jpg

Thank you Pit Bull Tires!
www.pitbulltires.com

Zone Offroad

Zone Offroad has setup a special discount code for Northwest Fest. Everyone will recieve a 10% off coupon at NWF. Zone Offroad carries a wide range of affordable aftermarket parts for your Jeep. Check out what they have to offer.

ZoneLogo-redBlk.gif

Thank you Zone Offroad!
www.zoneoffroad.com

Master-Pull

The guys at Master-Pull have once again sent us some goodies for the raffle this year. Master-Pull is the leader when it comes to synthetic ropes, and recovery gear. If your looking to switch to synthetic winch line, or add a Super Yanker to your recovery arsenal, give the guys at Master-Pull a call.

For the raffle we have a recovery package consisting of a small gear bag, 7/8 x 20 ft Super Yanker, and 2 Van Beest 3/4" Shackles. An absolute essential for any Jeep on the trail.

big-46982-10571.gif

SuperYanker_500x245_RGB,jpg.jpg

Also, included are two Tube Savers. These are very versatile when it comes to recovery. Use them on a roll cage, or around an axle tube. I'm sure there's at least two dozen uses for them.

Additionally, we have three 30% off gift certificates to give away as well. Perfect prize to put to use toward a new synthetic winch rope, or super yanker!

Thank you, Master-Pull!
www.masterpull.com

Teraflex

Teraflex has given us a gift certificate for a set of free sway bar disconnects, and some swag. A stable suspension on road is a good thing, and these disconnects will make it a breeze to disconnect when you hit the trail. Teraflex offers a full line of XJ prooducts from 4:1 transfer case kits to custom high steer setups.

file_12_4.jpg

Thank you, Teraflex!
www.teraflex.biz

Ballistic Fabrication

Ballistic Fab has given us $100 worth of gift certificates to hand out. Ballistic Fab offers a wide range of off road parts from differential covers and steering setups, to link tabs and rod ends. Chances are if you need a DIY part, Ballistic either has it, or can make it.

classic2.jpg

Thank you, Ballistic Fabrication!
www.ballisticfabrication.com

Last edited:
Randy's Ring & Pinion

This is the third year Randy's Ring and Pinion has supported our event. This year they have donated a free Yukon Grizzly Locker! This is a full case automatic locker. I just installed one of these on my rig, and am loving it. Randy's Ring and Pinion has everything you may need from alloy axles, to lockers. Check 'em out.

22228d1267640833-yukon-gear-axle-now-offering-special-warranty-grizzly-lockers-grizzly-11-5.jpg

Thank you, Randy's Ring and Pinion!
www.ringpinion.com

Just Differentials

Local Northwest company, and NAXJA Vendor, Just Differentials has once again stepped up to help our event. They have sent us a complete Nitro 4340 Chromoly Dana 30 Axle kit, including new Spicer U-joints! In addition they sent out some swag items including some t-shirts and large stickers as well. For any axle need take a look at what Just Differentials has to offer, and give the guys over their a call.

NAXJANWFEST2011.jpg

*****Also, there will be more giveaways from Just Differentials after the event for those who post pictures of their rig in action sporting a Just Differential sticker! *****

Thank you, Just Differentials!
www.justdifferentials.com

Poly Performance

Poly Performance has sent us a stack of "Nothwest Fest" coupons to hand out good for 10% off any order. Poly Performance carries a variety of aftermarket parts from Atlas Transfer Cases to Tire Plug kits. Also, take a look at Poly Performance's "Synergy" suspension components for the XJ/MJ.

splash_675_01.jpg

Thank you, Poly Performance!
www.polyperformance.com

Lightforce

Lightforce Performance Lighting has graciously sent us a pair of their Lance 140 Driving lights. Lightforce has a strong reputation for building some nearly indestructible off road lights. The 140's offer a lot of performance in a small package. Add one of the many custom filters to the lights, and they can be tuned to your exact need.

140_Lance.png

Thank you, Lightforce!
www.lightforce.com

Brown Dog Industries

Brown Dog Industries has sent us a set of their ultra flex rubber motor mounts. These are made in the USA, and feature the Brown Dog performance and strength advantages over the OEM units. Brown Dog offers a full line of motor mount solutions for Jeep vehicles.

C25720K2Cropped.1.jpg

Thank you, Brown Dog Industries!
www.browndogindustries.com

Ruffstuff Specialties

Dan at Ruffstuff Specialties has sent us a heavy duty Dana 44 differential cover. These units are 3/8" thick, fully welded, and feature a machined flat seal surface. There diff covers come with optional drain plugs, and counter sunk hardware. Ruffstuff Specialties carriers a variety of DIY parts. Check out what they have to offer.

D44%20diff%20cover.jpg

Thank you, Ruffstuff Specialties!
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com

Big thank you goes out to all the vendors for their support this year. We had a ton of great prizes to give away.

I still have a stack of Pitbull Tire gift certificates. If you think you could use one, PM me. I'd love to see them put to use.

Additionally, we have some Zone Offroad and Poly Performance discount coupons left over. PM me for our Northwest Fest discount codes if you want to make an order.

If you won a prize and have time, contact the vendor and let them know where you won it, and thank them for their donation.

Support those who support us!

Indeed, a great raffle this year!
Although, 5 prizes to one person?!!?
Many people won 3.
How did that happen!?
Most didn't win at all.

If we do the '10 tickets each' thing again, it should be re-draw if you've already won.
In fact, maybe it should be 1 ticket each.

Indeed, a great raffle this year!
Although, 5 prizes to one person?!!?
Many people won 3.
How did that happen!?
Most didn't win at all.

If we do the '10 tickets each' thing again, it should be re-draw if you've already won.
In fact, maybe it should be 1 ticket each.

Are you serious:rattle: You win some, you lose some

Are you serious:rattle: You win some, you lose some

Yep, you win some and you lose some!
I just thought since there was no way to influence that this year..

Bottom line is that I bet everyone would be pleased to get a little bit of raffle goodness!
You know, spread the joy around a little bit - this was the best NWF raffle yet, (TORX made sure of that).
Just offering up an idea surrounding the new 'no money exchanged on Forest Service Lands' experience!

Last edited:
Yep, you win some and you lose some!
I just thought since there was no way to influence that this year..

Bottom line is that I bet everyone would be pleased to get a little bit of raffle goodness!
You know, spread the joy around a little bit - this was the best NWF raffle yet, (TORX made sure of that).
Just offering up an idea surrounding the new 'no money exchanged on Forest Service Lands' experience!

there wont be a problem with that "rule" next year... If it is held once again at long meadow, The chapter will be getting a permit, witch allows the raffle, the original way:wave1:

Back