• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WinterFest 2011 - SEC perspective

Reservations have been made for a small cabin for 4 days.......

Cheese "13 hours one way" Man

with news of possible layoffs coming up, I am a bit worried about $$$, but even if I can fly out cheaper then dragging my junk, I can make it out and grab an extra seat for a few days. I still have a small cabin reserved and plan on making it.

with news of possible layoffs coming up, I am a bit worried about $$$, but even if I can fly out cheaper then dragging my junk, I can make it out and grab an extra seat for a few days. I still have a small cabin reserved and plan on making it.

Gimme the word and I'll pick you up in Indy! I hope you don't get laid off, i know how it feels and it sucks ass!

Why would he fly to Indy? Wrong di-rection.

I'm thinking about the crawl, but hate that it is July 4 weekend.
I'm willing to drive 45 minutes to pick up the cheeseman! :dunno:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

if Wheeler towed to my house and we split the two place down to harlan...it almost sounds affordable...

mac 'but to find the time to do it...anyone got days off during the week?' gyvr

I don't work much during the week, I think I could tow to the Fort sometime. My route changes the end of April, don't know what the new one will be yet.

Fore "might be working out of Cinci this summer" Wheeler

You are welcome to ride in my junk too

Back