• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Swap Meet

macgyvr said:
hhhhhhhhhmmmm.....that's a good question.

I'll have to look.

The ABS have tone rings on them like the d30 shafts?
I have a limited experience with d35 axles...if they are on a rig I buy I immediately replace the entire axle...

mac 'they are cheaper if you buy them before you break them on the trail' gyvr

Yep... they have a tone ring right behind the wheel flange.

w 'I'm so broke I can't even pay attention' howey

Anyone have a engine for a 1989, 6cyl 4.0L, (block and head). Core or running condition?

I can also pick it up, if in Indiana, Michigan, or Kentucky if you can't bring it to Winterfest.........

Thanks

learjets said:
Anyone have a engine for a 1989, 6cyl 4.0L, (block and head). Core or running condition?

I can also pick it up, if in Indiana, Michigan, or Kentucky if you can't bring it to Winterfest.........

Thanks
i have a 93 that needs rebuilt i could let go for cheap

Winterfest Swap Meet tires/control arms

I have a set of used R/C non adjustable lower control arms $45.00 obo
they are 16" eye-eye "I think"
also have (3) BF goodrich A/T tires good for spares have tred but at 10-20% they are 33.12-15 mounted on stock Jeep steel wheels hold air ready for use $20.00 each.
Will deliver at W/F

If intrested PM me and I can send pics if needed

Tom

Looking to buy:
If anyone has extra front XJ driveshafts I can use 1 or 2. I have a few that are pretty junked as spares and I use them in both my rigs front and rear.

I could use some front dana 30 axle shafts (96'+ with the 297 dana 44 sized u-joints) also a set of uni-hubs.

I'd be interested in 27 or 29 spline 8.25 axle shaft(s)

31 or 32" AT or MT tires (set of 4 or 5).

Have to sell:

Big Red is up for sale (pic in my avatar). I'm wheeling it and trailering it so bring $6,500 and it's yours!!!
(9" lift RE/SJ), HP44 5.38s/detroit/Yukon alloys/OX Trax u-joints/heavy duty steering-raised set up for hydro assist, 9" 5.43 gears/detroit/Yukon 35 spline alloys/nodular case, Rubi 241 4:1 t-case, Warn M8000 winch on a Newer Nate's 4x4 winch bumper/Custom rear bumper with tire carrier, 37" MTRs on old school beadlocks :gee:

I have a set of 4 33x10.50x15 TSL radials about 25% or so, nice deep side lug traction, but a little thin down the middle. I need to get $100 for them to bring them with me.

I also have a set of 4 30x9.50x15 BFG Long Terrain tires at 85% or better on XJ Sport 5 spokes that were rattle canned black--I'd need to get $250 to bring them...I'm looking to get 31 or 32" ATs or MTs for my 98' with my up and coming regear from the stock crappy 3.07s to 4.56s.

Troy

Last edited:
GRIMUS99XJ said:
I have a set of stock upper and lower control arms, coil springs and pitman arm of a 98 I lifted this past saturday make offers if wanted, also oe transfercase skid and front skid

PM'd ya on skids.

Big Red, i have a set of 27 spline 8.25 shafts and possibly even the spiders for them as well as a carrier if needed. I also have an extra D30 unit bearing or two around if that is what your looking for. I am interested in these 33x10.5x15's that you have...maybe a parts swap here??? Do you have a pic of the tires?? let me know so I can load things accordingly. We are leaving out @ 5 AM friday morning to head that way..

I have a couple of vent windows and other misc door glass. If anybody needs it let me know and I will bring it.

mcnamaag said:
I have a couple of vent windows and other misc door glass. If anybody needs it let me know and I will bring it.

Bring it, it's always worth a couple bucks after someone breaks one out on the trail.

I know that it is kinda late notice and all but does anybody have a spare rim i can get off of ya? Need one to mount on my spare that is 31x12.50x15. Had one coming but haven't gotten it yet and going by the required things for WF i have to have one and the only thing holding me up is the rim. If you have one let me know.

Yeah, I'll have one after I get the one off of skoolie72. I should be able to have ya covered.

Bid Red , I have a set of good used dana 30 complete axle shafts with 297x u-joints. and abs rings. 50.00 Each or 100.00 for both. Good used XJ front drive shaft assy. for the front or rear with sye 75.00 . Thanks

Jeepguy91 said:
I know that it is kinda late notice and all but does anybody have a spare rim i can get off of ya? Need one to mount on my spare that is 31x12.50x15. Had one coming but haven't gotten it yet and going by the required things for WF i have to have one and the only thing holding me up is the rim. If you have one let me know.
I don't have one that you can have, but I do have a 31x10.5 on a rim sitting outside, tread sucks, but it's a spare tire.
I can bring it if there's space in the Jeep.
Let me know ASAP, probably leaving around 3.

Back