• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's registered???

Done Deal!! I cant wait!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I registered for me and "Captain Amreica" the other day, we will be there Friday mid day and we will be bring along a moblie welding unit "just in case"!! (Miller unit w/ a genertor and an added air compressor.)

If I am gonna drive 9-10 hours I am coming prepaired!!! See you guys then.......

just finished filling out the form. hopefully i'll be able to make it. depends on when my surgery is. pretty sure its going to be schduled after WF but you never know. if i can make it i'll pay when i get there saturday morning.

I finally registered ... looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting the new guys.

Les

Haleyes said:
PREREGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED SOON! WE NEED HEADCOUNT NUMBERS FOR TSHIRTS AND DINNER! IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AND CAN'T PRE-REGISTER FOR SOME REASON BEFORE WEDNESDAY THE 13TH THAT'S FINE BUT PM ME, SO YOU WILL HAVE A TSHIRT AND WE CAN COUNT YOU IN FOR DINNER. YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT THE EVENT, BUT IT IS MUCH MUCH EASIER IF YOU PREREGISTER. THANKS!

I posted the above in the Pre-registration thread, but here it is again! I don't want any whiners! You were warned several days ago!!

I just renewed my NAXJA membership for 2 years so is this all I need to meet you fine peoples at WF or is there a seperate WF registration?

As of now my bro-in-law Brian is coming with me and also possibly my little sis and nephew, but probably just Brian and I wheeling in Big Red.

We'll be seeing you guys for wheeling Sat & Sun arriving in Attica Friday night. :gee:

Troy

Big Red said:
I just renewed my NAXJA membership for 2 years so is this all I need to meet you fine peoples at WF or is there a seperate WF registration?

As of now my bro-in-law Brian is coming with me and also possibly my little sis and nephew, but probably just Brian and I wheeling in Big Red.

We'll be seeing you guys for wheeling Sat & Sun arriving in Attica Friday night. :gee:

Troy

WF registration is required. However, it's too late to get a tshirt as the order has already been placed for them. Go ahead and complete the Pre-registration (It's a sticky in the WF forum) Don't send any money though. Just pay Mark(Lawn Cher') at the registration table at WF Saturday morning. Mark can give you the correct amount at that time. That way you're not paying for a tshirt you're not getting.

Cool thanks bud see you guys in a few days! :clap:

Next year we are bringing an enforcer...

Pretty simple really... if you don't pre-register, you don't get in.

Lawn Cher' said:
Next year we are bringing an enforcer...

Pretty simple really... if you don't pre-register, you don't get in.

Works for me.

Well, we know that's not Nate. The dogs legs are too long.
Are we taking applications?
:yelclap:

Last edited:
Haleyes said:
WF registration is required. However, it's too late to get a tshirt as the order has already been placed for them. Go ahead and complete the Pre-registration (It's a sticky in the WF forum) Don't send any money though. Just pay Mark(Lawn Cher') at the registration table at WF Saturday morning. Mark can give you the correct amount at that time. That way you're not paying for a tshirt you're not getting.

You didn't order any extras?

Late, but in.

A few extras were ordered yes. How many extra and of what sizes, I don't know.

If you don't get one, not my fault. You guys all had plenty of time to get registered.

Hale

Back