• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Countdown

my drive should be only an hour and a half. literally, from my front door.

Why is it you plan for a trip 3 months in advance and you end up working on the thing all week before you leave because you're not done?

Someday I'll figure this time management thing out . . .

MrMom said:
I drive my junk 2.5 hr there! how are the LEDs?
pick up some YJ brake lines for a 95 they are 3-4 inches longer
LOL " drive to Tellico and be careful" did you actually read that before you hit submit

LED's are great... and Im running extended lines from RE they're just still a little too short... I guess it'll be cheaper to just pick up some limiting straps...

3 days

RedHeep said:
Why is it you plan for a trip 3 months in advance and you end up working on the thing all week before you leave because you're not done?

Someday I'll figure this time management thing out . . .
Would it be any fun any other way?!?!?! :confused1

Georgia Mike said:
Would it be any fun any other way?!?!?! :confused1

Yes.

I could watch television and look out in the driveway and say "Man, I'm glad I got all that done two weeks ago, it's damn hot outside."

:cheers:

no bull there, it's freaking 95 here and I've got to remake the legs on my rock rails tonight.

welding in 95* weather=teh suckage.

I'll be leaving EARLY Saturday morning. I was planning on leaving after work Friday, but I don't think that will be happening.
I finished getting my fenders cut out yesterday. And tomorrow I will be getting my tube fenders done, but unfortunately no rock sliders for this weekend...I guess I can't go too extreme since I won't be having those...Well that and I've got to drive it a few hours back home! I was also thinking of getting the rear locker done as well, but I'm just too short on time at this point. Looks like I'll just be doing some fun trail riding and watching the big dogs on the gnarly stuff. I'll see y'all Saturday at some point!
-Tyler
:greensmok

Back