• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socket Roll Group Buy

@souske - That's a good thought about the impacts and actually we do have a few other versions in R&D right now which I will send info out on when they become available. We are working on an entire line so any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for that one :))

I have a set of deep impact (not the movie) sockets that I would like a better way to store.

Please keep us informed about new products.

@souske - That's a good thought about the impacts and actually we do have a few other versions in R&D right now which I will send info out on when they become available. We are working on an entire line so any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for that one :)

if you need someone to beta test it....:wave:

Latest update:

1. Anak—RECEIVED.
2. Anak—RECEIVED.
3. Nimrod—RECEIVED.
4. Brick—In Geoff's possession, waiting to be taken to PSR.
5. Lil' Brick—In Geoff's possession, waiting to be taken to PSR.
6. Johnnie Walker—RECEIVED.
7. Redheep—RECEIVED.
8. Redheep—RECEIVED.
9. Karstic—In Geoff's possession, to be shipped?
10. Papercut—RECEIVED.
11. Itscheesey—RECEIVED.
12. Peterjford—RECEIVED.

I think the Brickers are waiting until Thanksgiving or so. No clue where Karstic stands.

I still haven't filled mine. I haven't even unloaded my tool box from the last trip. I have piles of tools all over the house from all the little projects going on. Apparently Santa's elves needed to start building some bicycles now.

Hey Guys! it has been a little while and I just wanted to share a few updates about Socket Roll. The first being that we are now in Off-Road Warehouse (ORW) so please swing by there if you get a chance and check out some of their products for your rigs and check out SR of course :)

Second, we are taking some of the ideas suggested from here and others and are doing some R & D for a few new versions. a) Deep Sockets b) Specific rolls for each drive c) 3/8 drive specialty sockets/accessories. I'll be sure to post up info and teaser pics as I can. Be on the look out though.

Third, we will be offering SR at a discount for the holiday season. Can't say how much just yet, but if you need an additional or one in another color or as a gift for a friend this would e a good time to grab one or a few. Actually, I don't have many of your emails so if you want in on the deal please send me a PM with your email and I'll add you to the list.

Lastly, *shameless ask* I need somewhat of some help. If you have received your Socket Roll and love it enough to put a positive review up on Amazon I would greatly appreciate it. I don't need to go into the benefits of positive reviews as I know you all know already. Here is the link if you care to oblige:

https://www.amazon.com/Socket-Roll-...F8&qid=1506662075&sr=8-2&keywords=socket+roll

That's all for now guys. I am excited to share the new versions and if you have any other suggestions please don't hesitate to send me a PM or throw the ideas up on the forum. Talk soon and until then get out there and have FUN!

I have to ask, does it come in purple?

Currently it does not, BUT if you got a group together I could make that happen. It has to be a rather large group though (100 people/units :shocked:) and I know that is most likely out of the conversation...unless it's not :).

Custom colors are hard because of the minimum I have to buy otherwise I would be all over it. Let me know though.

Hey Guys! It has been about a year since the group buy and I wanted to follow up and see how Socket Roll is working for you all. If you have pictures of you and SR in action I would love to see those too.

Thank you all again for your purchase, we are currently working on other versions too and I'll post those up in the appropriate place when we launch them.

Looking forward to the feedback.

I am afraid to ask, but I am betting Karstic still hasn't received his.

I am afraid to ask, but I am betting Karstic still hasn't received his.

Get it to me.....I am bound to see him if he comes to visit his Dad.

Thank you.

Last I knew Geoff had it.

Should I check with that jerk and see if I can get yours back from him and ship it to you? Before sockets become obsolete technology?

Back