• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NacFest 2019! It is official! June 26-30!

All registered up. NACFest registration feels like the the first sign of spring!

Long time :NAXJA: follower but finally decided this is the year to come out and wheel. Needless to say I'm registered and excited to wheel Raush Creek for the first time!

Long time :NAXJA: follower but finally decided this is the year to come out and wheel. Needless to say I'm registered and excited to wheel Raush Creek for the first time!

I absolutely guarantee you will have a good time! Welcome, and we look forward to seeing you!
Rich

Can you get 3xl shirts?
Not seeing it on the registration page.
I’ll pay the extra.

mac ‘fat kid’ gyvr

Where do I buy the shirts without registering? I guess I gotta announce right now that my wife is due in July. And I have no idea if I ll be even able to come by for NACfest this time.

I'm looking at how to add that 3XL option to the registration form. If you'd like to just go ahead and register now, check the 2X box but make sure to pm me with how many you got so I can make note of it.
Glad to hear you're making it out, Chuck!
To get the welcome wagon rolling I remember from a conversation with Mac at Moab that you have a love for Labatts Blue, a trait you share with my wife. You'll be happy to know it is readily available near the campground. See? Christmas can come early.
Rich

Where do I buy the shirts without registering? I guess I gotta announce right now that my wife is due in July. And I have no idea if I ll be even able to come by for NACfest this time.

Congratulations, Neal!

Back