• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beefy u bolts

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
wheres a decent place to pick up beefy u bolts cheap? I'm looking for 9/16" ubolts for my 8.25 (3" tubes). Theres plenty of places online but wondering if there was a competitively priced location local to soCal

Clean-RC said:
deaver will make what you want on the spot.... give them a shout...

I knew they would...competitively priced though?

any truck suspension shop will make them up for about $5.00-$15.00 each depending on what it is you want. Ive gotten hardened alloy bolts for f-550's for less than $20 each

i just use 15 zip ties where each u bolt shold be :dunno: total cost about $2 IF you use the good ones.

how about plumbers tape? would that work? I figured that the holes in it were for the bolts. hehe

:dunno: that stuff is pretty sturdy, might make for a rough ride tho!

happy b-day to your lil one from me and the fam josh :D :cheers:

djblade311 said:
thanks dude. Happy birthday to your wife!
you all know entirely too much about each others little ones and each others wives??? you all from kentucky?? :gee:

happy b-day to those concerned!! party1: :laugh3:

haha. His wife is my sister. j/k. He wasnt coming to our daughters bday party today because its his wife's bday.

djblade311 said:
haha. His wife is my sister. j/k. He wasnt coming to our daughters bday party today because its his wife's bday.

Grimm is not coming to Big Bear either because of some other excuse...

zzyzx said:
Rite-Way Axle & Suspension
9227 San Fernando Road
Sun Valley, CA 91353
(818) 767-3323
Ditto, that's where I always go. They'll make em (as burly as you want) while you wait---------Hans

Josh,

I can go by rite-way and get you some nice 5/8" ones bent up, it will be $40 out the door for all 4. They are about 12 minutes from my office. Just let me know length..

Back