• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab and Sand Hollow

TheXJDrew

SEC chapter president
NAXJA Member
I have a group of Jeeps heading from Tennessee to Moab and Sand Hollow from June 3rd to the 15th. Would love to meet up with some fellow NAXJA members while we’re out that way and hit up some trails if anyone is interested. We will be in Moab from June 5th-12th and Sand Hollow the 12th - 15th.

7287572A-680E-4772-9718-982EA63D8789.jpg

I'll keep this in mind I'm looking to do those areas but my usual wheeling buddies are sucking at doing anything but talking about Wheeling so if I can get the time off I'll probably head out .

I'll keep this in mind I'm looking to do those areas but my usual wheeling buddies are sucking at doing anything but talking about Wheeling so if I can get the time off I'll probably head out .

Sounds great. I’ll post up in here a few days before we head out.

Headed out first thing in the morning to head to Moab. We’ll be in town this Sunday. Give me a shout if you’re interested in hitting up a ride with us.

Headed out first thing in the morning to head to Moab. We’ll be in town this Sunday. Give me a shout if you’re interested in hitting up a ride with us.

I'm in a semi truck in New Mexico ...lol ...I conned out of taking the week off with claims of Costco to busy... I think the treps got 5 runs on them in 4 years since I bought them at this rate they will dry rot b4 they go bald .

Back