• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.0 Clutch with Brand new Centerforce Clutch disc

rav

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Guys;
This Clutch is from a 99 4.0 with 1000 miles on it, i bought this 4.0 for my stroker project. I already have a centerforce dual friction clutch for me, but when i ordered the clutch, Rusty was kind enough to send me 2 discs, one for free and told me that i can have it. I will include the brand new disc too, I want $50 + shipping(Firm) for it, its a steal of a deal.

ravi

I was wondering if you could send me pictures and clarify a few things for me..

Is the clutch that you're selling a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Disc Setup with a Centerforce Dual Friction Pressure Plate .. if not.. what are you selling exactly.

I'm in dire need of a clutch and I normally pull around a 3500# landscape trailer with my cherokee, and then we load it up with equiptment, so.. clutches are starting to become a relatively common job over here, so.. we're thinking about trying a better clutch and see if that works..

Let me know exactly what you're selling, and we can send you the money asap via paypal or .. if you'd like we can send a money order or check..

Thanks in Advance. Bill Wheeler

716-912-1339
Buffalo, NY

[email protected]

hey thanks for your reply, i am sorry to say its already sold, i should have posted that. since you tow a lot i would higly recommennd the centerforce dual friction, and if you decide to buy one, go through Rusty, he has the best price and he may send you an extra disc too.

sorry;
ravi

who is this rusty guy and how do I get ahold of him, and roughly about how much is it from him because I've got a line on one for $302, but I'll still need to buy the slave cylinder thrust bearing thingy somewheres else..

$302 including shipping and tax..

Let me know.

Bill

SnowyXJ said:
who is this rusty guy and how do I get ahold of him, and roughly about how much is it from him because I've got a line on one for $302, but I'll still need to buy the slave cylinder thrust bearing thingy somewheres else..

$302 including shipping and tax..

Let me know.

Bill
I replied to your PM, definitely call him first, i may have screwed up on the price seeing yours, but when i was shopping around his was the least.

ravi

Back