• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage sale, lots of stuff in NJ

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang, haven't had time to play with Jeeps in several years, and am cleaning out the collection of parts now that I scrapped my last project.

Listing items here and will update as I find more stuff and/or items are taken...

XJ D44 w/ 4.56 gears and full spool, u-bolt yoke, thick cover, no brakes, very little use. $700

MJ D44 w/ 3.55 gears and mini-spool, u-bolt yoke, diff guard, Cadillac disc brakes, set up for spring over, includes Edelbrock IAS hydro shocks, u-bolts and plates. $700

D30 w/ 3.55 gears, ARB locker and cable disconnect, 1-ton chevy crossover steering, u-bolt yoke, diff guard, spare shafts, reinforced housing & LCA mounts. $500

(5) 33x12.5R15 Trailmark Radial D/T mud tires on 15x8 Bart black steel wheels, good tread on all and spare has never been used, 1 has slow leak. $300

JCR bumper w/ receiver, shackle tabs and winch mount, older style tube steel construction. $300

Milemarker 10,500 hydro winch, complete setup includes hoses and power steering cooler. $500

6" front suspension parts: Rusty's 4" coils, 2" poly spacers, RE drop brackets, Rusty's fixed LCAs & RE fixed UCAs, KYB Monomax nitro shocks. Parts are all well-used and control arms could use new bushings. $200

8" front suspension parts: Skyjacker 8" coils, Clayton's long arms w/ crossmember, Rusty's hydro shocks. Parts have never been wheeled, rig was built, parked and then later dismantled. $750

Awesome drivetrain parts: Ford T-18 transmission w/ Dana 300 adapter, D300 transfer case, Jeep T-18 bellhousing. I was going to use this in my MJ and put in Scout D44 axles (listed below,) but you could flip the D300 and use with Jeep axles. $900

Scout front and rear D44 axles complete drum-to-drum, may have 4.10 gears but unverified. $400 for the pair

Ford F150 hi-pinion D44 empty housing. $100

Ford early Bronco D44 empty housing w/ radius arms. $100

Scout D44 rear housing w/ shafts and a spare. $200

Ford early Bronco Dana 20 transfer case with the more desirable J-shift (think twin-stick,) complete with input gear. $100

MJ rear springs w/ extra leaf. $50

MJ rear drive shaft for longbed, built from thick wall tube. $50

Tom Woods CV-joint driveshaft (will update with length.) $50

PM or email [email protected]
Parts are located in Westampton, NJ 08060
No shipping but willing to meet partway as time allows.

I may be interested in the Clayton arms if you'll sell em separately....since you have some MJ stuff, I could use a clean tailgate if you happen to have one. I can pick up, not too far away.
Rich

Hey Mark,
Sorry to see your moving out of the Jeep addiction. Lots of good parts here. I am in the process of collecting parts for another MJ, this time for my daughter. :scared:

A.

Interested in the Ford HP D44. Not too knowledgeable about them but would it make a good base to build up for a 4 link'd xj?

Hey Mark,
Sorry to see your moving out of the Jeep addiction. Lots of good parts here. I am in the process of collecting parts for another MJ, this time for my daughter. :scared:

A.

It was time to let it go, Elsa.

I can always build something else later.

The Tom woods shaft is 35" center to center, and the slip travels about 3/4" each way.

I also have 2 stock front drive shafts, make an offer.

Dana 30 and winch bumper are gone.

I found a Borla header and crossover pipe for renix 4.0, as it has the egr pipe on it. I bought it and never installed it, probably was an eBay find long ago. $150 seems fair, no?

Everything is still available except for what has been mentioned as sold.

Back