• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2018 Crawl Registration

Sorry about that! I don't know why it closed early and I had already passed out for the night, so I didn't see the SOS messages until the next morning.

IN. Going to register at camp.

Awesome! Stop by Wednesday or Thursday during the registration pickup and signup times and we'll get you taken care of.

What are the final registered numbers?

37 pre-registered with a couple more that I know of who will be registering on site. Call it 40 total. Those are just the registrations though, in terms of body count it's looking like approximately 75 people (significant others, kids, etc).

Looking forward to seeing everyone this week!

37 pre-registered with a couple more that I know of who will be registering on site. Call it 40 total. Those are just the registrations though, in terms of body count it's looking like approximately 75 people (significant others, kids, etc).

Awesome! I will be North bound tomorrow morning! I so cannot wait to get on that mountain!!!!

You'll probably have a couple of bums dragging along with others too. At least one that I know of.

:D

Back