• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Ford outer stub shafts

EndlessMtnFab

NAXJA Forum User
While technically not a Jeep part ..... they're used on Jeeps that have a Ford axle swapped in. :lol:

I have 3 outer stubs for sale that are suitable for DD or spare duty use. Will only fit 1/2 ton Ford assembly (solid or TTB).

Asking $10 for all 3 shafts. Will ship at your expense, or come by the house/shop (Blakeslee, PA).

Are you talking about a ford d44?

I think these are really close to a waggy outer. The length and spline count is the same, anyone know if they'll work?

Shipping is easy: If it fits, it ships. Flat rate USPS.

MiniMan .... USPS 1 rate box is what they would go in.

RedHeep ... they are are very similar to the FSJ/Chevy stubs. However the length is different. IIRC, they Ford stubs are slightly longer in the splined area. I know the difference is 3/8 of an inch --- just not 100% sure if it's longer or shorter. I can verify in the morning.

Thanks. I did some research on the D44 site that's floating around, but I don't have it out here on the boat. I remember talking to a guy who had like 6 pairs of them and just wanted them gone, but I never got a chance to go over there and get them.

Back