• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mastercraft Baja RS Reclining Seats

Slimer

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to order the Mastercraft Baja RS seats (SKU : 504028). From what I can tell, the install is easiest if I order the adapter brackets also (SKU:624501). If I order them directly from Mastercraft Safety they should get here pretty quickly, but I have to pay $104 in shipping. If order from someplace like Summit or Quadratec the shipping is free, but I have to wait over a month.

What is the best place to buy these from, for the lowest price and the quickest delivery? I am in Phoenix, AZ.

Thanks!

You have to decide what is most important to you -- time or money

I would bet that the wait from summit will be far less than what is advertised -- you could always call and ask

Ryan, I built these for my 95 2dr. They were made for a tilt feature to get into the back seat.
FH000009_zpsvotaxyax.jpg

FH000016_zpsade4tqca.jpg

I did everything I could to buy local, but Summit ended up the best place to go. No one stocks them and Summit could have them here in a week. We will see how they are.

Back