• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&T Y-Link Overstock Sale

I was talking to a guy about this yesterday got home went on line and BAM! they have a sale on them now. Sounds just like what I need. I'd like to go up in lift but it's all adjustable so I could stick with the 4.5 I'm at now tell I can get new leafs and coils. dosen't sound like two bad of a deal really. I really like that TnT stuff.

That is an awesome deal, especially since they are just a short drive up to Cheyenne. Hopefully it'll still be going on the week after next. I'm leaving for GA and might be getting rid of my XJ. If my little brother doesn't want it though I'll be giving them a call.

DutchVDub said:
That is an awesome deal, especially since they are just a short drive up to Cheyenne. Hopefully it'll still be going on the week after next. I'm leaving for GA and might be getting rid of my XJ. If my little brother doesn't want it though I'll be giving them a call.

Say what?!? New duty station?

Last edited:
No, my little borther is graduating basic training at Fort Benning, GA. I'm going down there to see him and take him home. He said he wants a Cherokee and I'm going to see if he just wants to buy mine. If he does I'm getting a ZJ. If he doesn't I'll be calling TNT upon my return and seeing about taking the drive up to Cheyenn to get me a Y-Link setup on the cheap.

Back