• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES - We're ready to order, get payments in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniggs

NAXJA Forum User
If your NAXJA name isn't in RED no need to go further in this thread - Membership has it's privileges.

Just like the T-shirts, we need to prepay and order a minimum of 50.

Here's the quality:
http://www.hanes.com/HanesCommerce/..._ByCategory;Men_Top_10_Gift_Picks&CanBuy=True

• The logos will be the same as our T-shirts Red NAXJA in the front and the NWC Chapter on the back. Same size as the T-shirt (reversed image on the Black, Navy and Dark Green). The vendor has made a correction in the process so the white should not "crack" like it did to a few of you on the black.
2he8oiu.jpg
2zqzkig.jpg

• Colors Available: Black, Navy, Grey, and Deep Forest Green
  • DeepForest_FO.jpg
  • (If you really, REALLY think you want white, let me know and I'll see what the vendor can do)

• Sizes are small, medium, large, XL, 2X, and 3X.

• Cost is $20.00/ea (add $2.00 for 2x and $4.00 for 3x).

• Shipping is going to be expensive on these due to the weight. We're guessing about $5.00 each so we need to work out some logistics to try to keep your cost down. Meet and Greets and trail runs are the best way to distribute them. Maybe we can get an Oregon person to distribute these at a M&G - we will work it out, somehow...

now.... please pay attention I'm not going to chase orders this time - follow these directions.

1.) I don't want your money (yet).

2.) Send me a PM with:
  • your NAXJA Member number
  • Hoodie Size, COLOR, and Quantity
  • Your Real Name - for future tracking

I will keep a running tally of our orders and keep everyone informed how close we are to placing the order.

Please do not post your order in this thread

Re: HOODIES - The Official pre-order thread

63 have been ordered
9 people still haven't paid
1 paypal transaction is still pending

Haven't gone to press yet - the above is what's holding us up. The treasury isn't going to carry the remaining balance.

I will probably be closing the new requests for orders Monday or Tuesday night.

(drumming fingers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back