• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 D30 unit bearing 3 weeks old, 1 set of 297/760 D30 shafts, 1 D30 diff guard

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
Got a unit bearing for sale that has only 3 weeks of street driving on it. I got it because my DW was somethin fierce and the new axle wasn't ready yet. Now it's for sale. Price on these is 150, I'll sell it for $100.

Set of D30 axle shafts from a '96 XJ. Installed new 5-760x u-joints last August and the front axle hasn't been hooked up since. Obviously they spin while driving, but they've never seen any load. I'll also take $100 for these.

One diff guard, dunno who made it, but it's the typical tube kind that looks kinda like a chin or something. I don't know that it's ever seen a hard hit, just scraping here and there. $50

I will ship all of these at buyer's expense. If you're going to NACfest I'll bring them if I make it, or give them to Bajacherokee92(Adam) to bring with him. If you want more than one item let me know and maybe we can work out a little deal. Thanks

Ary

I'll take the diff guard, will pickup at nacfest, prob friday or sat, whichever day I'm free...

RichP said:
I'll take the diff guard, will pickup at nacfest, prob friday or sat, whichever day I'm free...

Sounds good, I'll give it to Adam tonight. I would prefer if you paypaled me the cash since I'm BROKE, but you can give it to Adam if you like. Thanks

Ary

Looks like the shafts(shimmy) and diff guard(RichP) are gone. Someone buy this bearing and make me a happy man! Thanks

Ary

Bu bearing I am not sure if that is what I need. DO you have a pic so I can see. Please excuse my NON technicle description but here it goes. I need the part that I think is the Hub, but it has some large bearings inside of it. The part that is bolted to the axle and has to be removed to pull the axle shafts? The axle shaft goes into the housing, and then the ???? peice gets bolted on with the 3 12 point bolts from the rear, it has the wheel studs on it. As i sadi Not very technicle description, but if this is what you have I could use it, if not who knows what that actually is..is it the hub? Thanks

staticrevolution said:
You are right on the money 96xjeeper that is the part you are thinking of. Very pricey little guys.
Is this part for either side, drivers or passanger, My passangers side is destroyed, but this is the part I need? Cool I'm gonna IM ya Ary

96xjeeper said:
Is this part for either side, drivers or passanger, My passangers side is destroyed, but this is the part I need? Cool I'm gonna IM ya Ary

Yes, it will work on either side, and sounds like it's exactly the part you need.

Ary

if the shafts dont sell, I'll buy them.

scott

Back