• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Upstate NY (albany to Poughkeepsie) Machanic needed!

ZoranZ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of a good shop to get general work done on my XJ and someone that will install aftermarket/upgrades to it? I'm new to the jeep world, picked up a 99 XJ for a decent price but it def needs some work.

- Break upgrades
- general engine stuff
- and someone to give it a good look over to find out what I actually need. (this part is tricky because most mechanics in my experience need you to tell them what needs to be done specifically and/or rip you off.)

Anyway, any help is appreciated, I'm living in Kingston NY so the closer the better. If I need to travel I can just prefer not too.

Thanks in advance guys!

-z

I have some friends that live in kingston let me ask them

Anyone know of a good shop to get general work done on my XJ and someone that will install aftermarket/upgrades to it? I'm new to the jeep world, picked up a 99 XJ for a decent price but it def needs some work.

- Break upgrades
- general engine stuff
- and someone to give it a good look over to find out what I actually need. (this part is tricky because most mechanics in my experience need you to tell them what needs to be done specifically and/or rip you off.)

Anyway, any help is appreciated, I'm living in Kingston NY so the closer the better. If I need to travel I can just prefer not too.

Thanks in advance guys!

-z

I can look at it tomorow if you bring it to oneonta. Not hard to look it over for the regular problems.

Alright well ill let you know what they say.

Theres a thread in jeepforum.com, in the regional ny section called hudson valley, thats your best spot to get info.

Back