• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 30 AAT Workday

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
May 30th work day. I'm going to pull the plug on this one. Will try again fourth Saturday in June.

Last edited:
I probably won’t be able to make this one. I’ve got no driver’s seat in the Jeep at the moment and am not at all sure it’ll be back in by the weekend.

BTW: I still have the chapter trash bags that got left in my rig the last time. There aren’t very many, so you may want to pick up a new box regardless.

We will meet at 9:30 a.m. at the 2N49 trailhead. The trailhead is located at the East End of Palm Avenue. Take the Palm / Kendall exit off the I-215.

The plan is to continue trimming brush back 2N49. Trimming will be limited to growth that will not encroach on nesting birds. Also as usual we will be removing litter. If you have loppers or other trimming tools feel free to bring them.

There are also a couple of spots that have items that need to go to the dump. depending on vehicle availability we may or not make a dump run. I will probably not be bringing the MJ, I'm just now getting to the bottom of the E-fan issue. If
I do have it I won't be able to load or unload it.

I'm out too...tore apart my rear end looking for a hmm after the social distance run, did not get it back together yet.

I'm going to pull the plug on this one. We'll try again in June, 4th Saturday.

Back