• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caption this!

mdl

NAXJA Forum User
From XJDB

captionthis.sized.jpg

I am the creator of the rodeo fence exo cage, no?

Seen testing at Camp Jeep 2007: a concept vehicle targeted at the school-run mom demographic incorporating a built-in jungle gym. Said a Daimler-Chrysler spokesperson at the event: "As an automaker who builds vehicles directed towards people with active, outdoor lifestyles, we at Jeep are naturally concerned about the near-epidemic levels of childhood obesity in our society. By eliminating in-car entertainment systems and encouraging the little nosepickers to get off their chunky Playstation-toned a**es and go run around outside for a change, we hope to be able to take a proactive stance against this threat to our children's health - even while going to or from school or adventures in the wilderness. Not recommended for use while the vehicle is moving at speeds in excess of 70mph or on trails with low-hanging branches."

"It has a playground look to it. Thats why I carry lollypops in my pocket" :gag:

Back