• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the crew

88flexj

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, just got my membership official. I live in Salinas, Monterey Bay area. I look forward to meeting all of you, and getting some wheelin done. I have an 88 four door. I try to get out to Hollister a couple times a month, and the Sierras in the summer.

kewl! keep your hands clean and watch out for rock rash..... it spreads fast around here. :wave:

Welcome to the group. We have a meet and greet on Sat. March 12th at my house in Discovery Bay. It looks like we will have a pretty good turn-out. This would be a good opportunity for you to meet a lot of people.

Welcome aboard Chris. You have the axles, lockers, and gearing to have some fun here. Hope to wheel with you soon. :wave:
Troy

Kernel said:
kewl! keep your hands clean and watch out for rock rash..... it spreads fast around here. :wave:
When i bought my cherokee it didn't have one door ding. The guy i bought it from treated it like one of his kids. Now there is not one straight panel. If he saw it he would die.

JTBOSCO said:
Welcome to the group. We have a meet and greet on Sat. March 12th at my house in Discovery Bay. It looks like we will have a pretty good turn-out. This would be a good opportunity for you to meet a lot of people.
I am looking forward to the meet and greet. Let me know what you need me to bring when the time comes.

dandecicco said:
How's that 44 doing?
It's still sitting in the garage. Good spares I guess.

Hey, Chris, sorry to miss you again on Sunday--we had a good time, but I ended up on my side in one of the Bonanza Gulch canyons. Let me know what your plans are for the meet and greet, maybe we can caravan up there or something.

Will do. I'm not 100% I'm going to be able to make it for the meet and greet.I should have checked the calendar before making plans. Did you get any body damage? That rig of yours was pretty clean. I have been on both sides in those canyons. Usually when it is real wet, and slick. Any pics?

Chris.

88flexj said:
When i bought my cherokee it didn't have one door ding. The guy i bought it from treated it like one of his kids. Now there is not one straight panel. If he saw it he would die.
I can testfy to that. Hope to see you again at Hollister again.
Matt

Technically, I didn't get any body damage, but I did rip off the passenger mirror--a couple scratches, but I made out pretty well. I'm having trouble posting pics on this site, but I put one up on the orc forum. Here's a link it it works. I can email them to you too.

http://tellico.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/1388338-canyon.jpg

Back