• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 jeep Comanche for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ-ARNIE

NAXJA Forum User
First off all, I would like to apologize for my lack of participation in the club, its been some time. I opened an auto repair shop in Cary and I have been working waaaayyy to much. At any rate, some of you may remember my MJ, "hillbilly hotrod" well, as these things go, it is just about done and now I've lost interest (and I miss my xj lol) anyway, it is for sale. Here's the details.

1989 jeep Comanche. Hannemans fiberglass all the way around. No rust. It is flat tan in color and has a Ford 302 roller engine of mild horsepower in it. Stage one cam, slightly higher compression, split runner intake, Holley 550 cfm. It has a t-5 WC trans, and a built 29 spline 8.25 in the rear with a posi, u bolt eliminators, a 4.11 gear set and disc brakes. The interior is custom and done. Omega custom gauges, custom black and grey boat vinyl seats, new carpet etc. The bed is straight
and solid, and the roll bar us a factory Chrysler part. It has a complete 97+ exterior conversion including the rear tailights. I'd like to get 6000 for it but its a obo sale. It rides on bfg all terrains, it is 2wd. It's a beautiful truck, and it is a blast to drive. I'm hoping ramrod will catch this post and attest to my claims. Please pm with your questions and requests. Thanks.

IMG_20150806_165201991_HDR_zpsr8bftp0t.jpg

IMG_20150806_120549166_zpsrfv9kodv.jpg

IMG_20150806_165238857_HDR_zpsxo4as0ih.jpg

Just saw this on CL yesterday, was pretty sure it was you.

Didn't you have a build thread here somewhere? Might want to link it.

Wish I had the money, and the space, that's a sweet truck. GLWS

Thanks, I'll link the build thread tomorrow maybe. It was a fun project, I enjoyed it. I'm hoping to send her off to a good home so someone else can enjoy it. And I'd like a little green to finish my XJ up. Who knows, maybe that'll be for sale soon too.

Ram -Rod will attest this thing is BADASS.......

Ram" Good luck with the sale buddy" Rod

Thanks dude! If it doesn't sell soon I might just part it out or something. Anyone interested in the truck minus the engine and trans? Anyone else interested in the engine and trans? I need this jeep gone...I'm eyeballing a 47 flat fender...

Price lowered to $5000

Last edited:
I have a friend that may be interested in it minus motor and tranny, what would your price be for it as a roller?

$3500

Ill keep the engine/trans and the omega gauges

if you need specifics on the rest of it id be glad to answer questions/take pictures. I appreciate the help cheese-dude

I'll pass the word. When I got Comancheidis, he did too...not sure what funds he has available, but we will see.

Oh yes I do, but I have "broke and working on saving a marriageacidis" :D

I forwarded the link to this thread to him and have not heard anything. I will shoot him a text to see if he got it or what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back