• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gun safe clean out - DFW

killerfly128

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure if this is allowed here, if it isn't I am sure a moderator will delete the thread.

Well I managed to fill up my brand new Trophy 50 safe. I need to make some room in there to work on my list of wants so time to sell off some of the duplicates or guns that just don't strike my fancy anymore. If you have any questions I can be emailed at [email protected], sometimes the notification system here doesn't email me and I don't check the site as often as I used to.

Palmetto/Chiappa 22lr AR15 - $550
Un-fired Palmetto AR15 lower receiver (multical) with a dedicated 22lr upper.Comes with 6 - 28 round mags. The upper is made by Chiappa and has never been fired.

unnamed4_zps12e33a7f.jpg

unnamed6_zpsf7c66619.jpg

Pre-Ban Enterprise Arms Imbel FAL - $1300
The rifle was bought by the original owner in the early 90's, had one mag shot through it then was put in the safe. I shot 60 rounds out of it and decided it wasn't for me. The rifle is a 10/10 and will come with one mag.

tpgiCCW_zps239e543c.png

Citadel 22lr 1911- SOLD!!!
This is their Tactical model with the high-viz combat sights and factory Houge grips. It is a great little shooter, but I just picked up a Ruger 22/45 and don't need two 1911 trainers. There is a slight scuff on the front of the slide from being placed on a concrete range table, but other than that it is in good shape.The gun will come with three mags, a nice range bag, and a pair of shooting glasses.

unnamed1_zps395e10eb.jpg

unnamed2_zpsd79d327d.jpg

unnamed3_zps375a020f.jpg

Selling a like new Taurus TCP PT738 stainless/grey -$300
This gun is in the hard to find grey/stainless combo. The gun has only had 50 rounds to test the carry ammo, then I stuck it in the safe. It truly is like new. The gun comes with 2 factory mags, coyote tan kydex pocket holster, manual, lock key, and factory box.

unnamed8_zpse221601f.jpg

unnamed11_zps15894c95.jpg

unnamed9_zps4846c343.jpg

unnamed12_zps7e716b47.jpg

Taurus TCP .380 ACP with custom grip stippling. - SOLD!!!
The stippling is very grippy and offers a great feel. I have only fired 50 rounds out of this gun to test function and it works great. The stipple job cost me $75 and was well worth it. The gun will come with one mag.

unnamed5_zps5c112f46.jpg

unnamed_zpsda87aefc.jpg

BRAND NEW ADAMS ARMS CARBINE LENGTH PISTON KIT - $300
Brand new, never installed. I decided to go another direction with my build.

Zvjmpxm_zps15181f91.jpg

unnamed7_zpsf05a5a80.jpg

Trades I am interested in, I can add cash or trade multiple guns for one if it is the right deal:

Kahr CM9
HK USP Compact 9mm
Springfield M1A
Colt 4" Python
Beretta M9 (Not the 92fs)
Springfield 1911 loaded parkerized or blued
HK P7
CZ SP-01 9mm
M16A1 style ar15
Daewoo K2
Daewoo K1A1 or K1
FN FNC
Galil
Any Valmet variant
Aug
Tavor
AT4 or LAW fired tube or inert trainer
AK47 fixed stock
Yugo M70
SCAR 17
Bushmaster ACR

I will also listen to any other trades you might have, I prefer interesting and odd guns.

Back