• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 ZJ lifted

emptypockets86

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this with intentions of fixing it up as a trail rig. I ended up buying two more XJs and I just don't need this hanging around anymore.

'95 ZJ
V8 5.2L
Full time 4wd
4.5" lift (I believe)

It needs work done and would be best suited for parts or as a trail rig. The motor runs good, but burns a little oil. The one time I street drove it the trans shifted ok. I drove it around my property a lot and the 4wd does work.

Things I know it needs:
Front driveshaft u-joints
Cv axle shafts
Hubs
Axle side LCA mount welded as half of the mount is ripped off
Fuel pump, it intermittently works
A radio, has none
Oil change

The rockers have been cut and on one side they used great stuff. I had planned to chisel it out myself when I did box tubing rockers (obviously never got to that point). The doors are rusty under the cladding. I replaced the rear hatch and it still needs the old lock cylinder installed.

Has front tow hooks, hitch, front skid installed. I also have a stock tcase skid for it.

I believe the lift kit is RE. I'll have to double check, but all the arms are aftermarket. I can't remember offhand if the rears are adjustable though.

I'm pulling the trackbar and drop bracket off of it and the wheels/tires have been sold. I have roller wheels/tires.

Not asking a fortune, but I'd like to get $650.

y3yrynyj.jpg

y4yvy2ej.jpg

ageva3as.jpg

myze7e9u.jpg

All the pics I have on my phone. If you need more, lmk. If i think of anything else I'll post up. I'll have to get the mileage tomorrow in the daylight. Any questions lmk. Thanks.

$650
Located in Rockford, IL

This one has Molly written all over it.......

:D

Mileage is 133,925. Also some more info. The body was bedlined by the prior owner. I spray painted it Hunter's White and painted the bumpers semi-gloss black. The drivers door has the worst rust under the cladding. The rear doors are much better and I've added some pics of it before the cladding was on it. Again, if you have any questions, lmk.

11764928265_8de2f6342a_z.jpg

11765017115_ccf6ec323f_z.jpg

11765104815_897501513f_z.jpg

11765390694_a81f9c02c9_z.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad its a 95 and obdI.

Whitey is a 98 and obdII. The interior and all the wiring is different.

mac 'very little is compatible from 93-95 and 96-98' gyvr

Still available. Jumped it and drove it out of a snow pile to pull off the track bar and bracket and drove it back into it's spot. I may part it out in the spring. Someone make this sad ZJ happy!

Still available. Jumped it and drove it out of a snow pile to pull off the track bar and bracket and drove it back into it's spot. I may part it out in the spring. Someone make this sad ZJ happy!

Why?? Is their a track bar on it now?? I have a buddy that may be interested in this thing. I can't believe you haven't sold it at that price.

Why?? Is their a track bar on it now?? I have a buddy that may be interested in this thing. I can't believe you haven't sold it at that price.

No track bar or bracket right now. I have a stock bracket and stock track bar, but it's not installed. I've only listed it up here for right now. I'm sure if I stuck it on the CL it'd be gone, but I hate dealing with CL people.

Back