• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Apple Valley Farms, Wisconsin Retreat?!?

99SJ_Ex

NAXJA Forum User
Just throwing this out there since we've been trying to have a Northern Retreat.
I know its a little last minute, but the dates aren't always the same and I suddenly realized that this would be the perfect place to have an event as the camping is on site and free!

Apple Valley Farms is a working farm that is opened up a few times a year by a club to the public. There is wheeling for all kinds of vehicles from stock to buggies. Camping is in their fields,
there is a main Bonfire, but sites nay have fires as well. Port-a-potties are on main hill and there are also showers provided as well.

EVENT SCHEDULE

Check-in Friday 4-9pm

Check-in Saturday 7-11
Trails Open Saturday 7am - 7pm
Guided Night Trail Ride at 9pm

Check-in Sunday 8-10
Trails Open Sunday 7am - 4pm

Must Pass Safety Guidlines! View Safety Guidlines
No Alocohol on Trails
Night Run, no beverages of any kind

Only $50 per wheeling vehicle when you don't sign up early. NO PASSENGER FEE!
Save $10 - Sign Up Early

Max-Bilt and the Eau Claire Offroaders have been making this a annual pilgrimage so they will most likely be there. Two weeks ago we were there and there were probably 80 or so rigs of all makes and models.

Located in/near Chetek, WI.
MAP for Directions

Last edited:
Uh, I see days of the week, but no dates, man.

Sorry, July 28-29, 2012 are the wheeling days, but you can show up on the 27th to register and setup camp.

If I am not traveling for work I will be there.

You should!

We've been trying to make an event for the northern MWC states for the last couple years, but it never pans out. I would like to get something going, even if its just a few of us. Apple Valley Farms is a good place, its a good deal and the atmosphere is very similar to that of WinterFest, or any other MWC event. ($40 for a weekend of wheeling, camping, and as many passengers as you have if you pre-register and bring the coupon)

haha just realized this is a 5 hour drive, shitty but I am still planning on it.

Do we have to request camping spots or is it first come first serve? Austin, what day do you plan on getting there.

You'll want to google map "53 23 3/4 St, New Auburn, Wisconsin 54757" to get the correct address for the Farm. (link is address with some other key points of interest)

http://goo.gl/maps/H5jN

A- Address to get there.
B- Registration will take place here
C- CAMP MAX-BILT/Eau Claire Area Off Roaders
D- Showers
E- Main Bonfire held here

I will be arriving sometime between 4-7pm Friday night to register, setup camp, and hang out. Saturday and Sunday we will be wheeling and I will be heading out Sometime Sunday afternoon/evening.

Forgot to mention camping is free for all in the fields from registration all the way back to us.
Review the safety guidelines in my first post so you know what to expect.

No apple valley for me anymore. Details when I get back to sheboygan

Back