• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forest exploration 6/25

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
If you want to get out and see some incredible scenery, this is your chance! We'll be driving on roads less traveled into hidden, remote parts of the forest. You and your family are invited to come along for the Fun! This will be a high moderate 4x4 run not most difficult. Please bring food and water, camera and a Great Attitude for this adventure. The vistas are unforgettable! Meeting at Big Bear Discovery Center on Saturday, June 25th at 0845 leaving at 0900. Hope to see ya there,

Greg

Wish I would have known sooner.. Just took the jeep apart.. going to be in arrowhead on sat with the Dirt Bike.. Have a good time..

Yeah unfortunately Greg doesn't always give much of a heads up on some of his runs.

Jimmy how did the run go?

What were your hours?

Karstic,
Nice meeting you.
The run was great but there was a little issue with my XJ cooling system so I took off earlier around 2PM. Look forward for the next AAT.

Back