• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling Near Myrtle Beach in June?

Jamescad04

NAXJA Forum User
I will be in the Myrtle Beach area in June around the middle of the month, Im just trying to figure out now if there is any wheeling near there or if it is practical for me to bring my Jeep. Otherwise I will take the truck and just enjoy the beach. Im looking at distance and price mainly, I will be on vacation with the girlfriend so time and money is of great concern. If all goes well maybe I can meet up with some of the locals out there!

I will be in the Myrtle Beach area in June around the middle of the month, Im just trying to figure out now if there is any wheeling near there or if it is practical for me to bring my Jeep. Otherwise I will take the truck and just enjoy the beach. Im looking at distance and price mainly, I will be on vacation with the girlfriend so time and money is of great concern. If all goes well maybe I can meet up with some of the locals out there!

Do you come down 151 or do you go through Columbia?

Columbia? From Charlotte to Myrtle? Isn't that significantly out of the way?

Yes it is but you would be suprised the number of people that go that way.

Naw it will be 151 for shore!

You will drive right by my shop/office. Let me know what your schedule is. There is a place near the beach I forget what its called. Mostly mud though.

Back