• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail work day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
It is that time of year again.....sometime in October the MWC will once again perform the required trail maintenance at Redbird.

Dates are still being discussed.

It is always a good time, free wheeling, and the great feeling you get from helping out your chapter.

Rev

We usually do the fall clean up in Nov.
Oct. would be good too I suppose.

October would be a little warmer for camping. I really hope I can make this one.

Um I think it was November 14 last year. I could be wrong:dunno:

November would also work....last year we did mid October and it was a little warmer at night....comfortable even.

Rev

Definitely interested, but depends on the weekend you pick...

mac 'october is pretty full already' gyvr

Not sure if my jeep can make it. I think the badlands trip will be the last one til WF. Gonna start tearing it apart. Picking up a rice burner next week so I can still make it just let me know.

I can do October 23, or November 13, have a wedding to go to on the 6th. Leaning towards 23rd, it will be nicer out.

There's a 50/50 chance I'll be making it. Of the 50% chance that I am there, there's about a 75% chance I will bring my rig. Ahh, Trail 21, we meet again...

There's a 50/50 chance I'll be making it. Of the 50% chance that I am there, there's about a 75% chance I will bring my rig. Ahh, Trail 21, we meet again...

Maybe Byron can convince the foundation to let us put a stack of tires in front of that tree! :dunno: :looser:

Yeah, we'll there's a 100% chance that that tree will be there.

So a 37.5% chance we will see Josh do some creative trail clearing. Glad I took that stats and probability class half a decade ago.

Looking forward to this once again. Had a guy at the Badlands see my Redbird sticker and ask about the place, and told him if he thought the Badlands was decent he should definitely check out Redbird. Tons of great trails that I don't get to run nearly enough. :D

If there's interest, we'll bring out the turkey fryer for this one...

The prospect of not freezing to death will make it much more likely that I will attend.

May actually be able to make it to this one and may have the cherokee. I believe that I have a leaking headgasket. Im going to tear into it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back