• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express 4.5 lift for XJ

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
I have an almost complete Rubicon Express 4.5 inch lift kit, I will let you have for $250. It has upper and lower control arms, 4.5" coils, sway bar disconnects, 3 shocks (one got damaged), stock rear leaf springs with add a leafs installed, and 1.5 inch lift shackles. All you would need is one shock and you would be good to go. Let me know if you are interested.

Well I have got someone on the hook for it, supposed to pick it up tomorrow. If that falls through I will let everyone know. I will say that I really really do NOT want to have to ship this lift kit either.

My wife is going to drive through Texarkana around next Tuesday or Wednesday and she could pick it up from you. Let me know.

POSJ you are second in line. If doesn't come get it tomorrow I will shoot you a PM. And if POSJ doesn't get it you are next in line Tyler.

Back