• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands this weekend

silver6sp7

NAXJA Forum User
DSC00284.jpg
(myself) and some other friends will be at badlands this saturday night and wheelin sunday. Just thought I would toss it out there incase anyone was or wanted to go...Brian

I'm planning to be out there this weekend in my ZJ, a buddy should be bringing his XJ and another buddy taking his Bronco out for its first run. Unfortunately we were planning on going Saturday. We live pretty close though so we could shift things around and be out there Sunday or maybe wheel both days even. I think we met up with you last year some time, you had the long arm'ed rig that had been wrecked in the front, right? I think it was blue?

I can shoot a message to another guy on here that lives close (cabjeepster) and see if his SO will let him come out and play. :D

Regardless I'll see if we can't get out there Sunday to do some wheelin', would like to meet up with you again.

Edit: I see you posted a photo. Guess my memory's not so bad after all.

Last edited:
Hey Brad....approved. LOL (this is the SO)

Craig and I and a couple buddies went out there today. Pretty minimal carnage, except of course some body damage and interior flooding for a few of us. And then right at the end of the day I broke a front shaft. :doh:

Can't handle the open diffs and 31s I guess.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTQtMjAxMDA1MjItMjIzN.jpg

Well I am new to this forum and it is great to see that there are some people close to me. Hope everyone had some fun at the Badlands. I used to go out there with my quad quite a bit. I have an XJ that I am working on to do some lighter wheeling with so maybe I can join you all someday. :)

Well I am new to this forum and it is great to see that there are some people close to me. Hope everyone had some fun at the Badlands. I used to go out there with my quad quite a bit. I have an XJ that I am working on to do some lighter wheeling with so maybe I can join you all someday. :)

Just make sure that you attend WinterFest in March! If you're in the MWC you need to attend, otherwise you'll miss out on a great deal of M&G...

Back