• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ leather front seats and XJ leather rear seat

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,
I have for sale a set of charcoal leather WJ front seats and a charcoal leather XJ back seat. The set looks really great together and is easier than trying to adapt the WJ rear seat into an XJ. The only issue with these is the recliners on the front are power but I have the harness, tracks and switches to make everything work, you just have to supply power. Or you can put these on manual sliders and just hook the back up to power. They also have lumbar adjustability and heating pads, but I've never made either work.

WJSeatsin99003.jpg

WJSeatsin99001.jpg

Looking for $150 obo for everything. Let me know if interested in these.
Thanks,
Collin

damn the is the exact setup i want, but i don't think i can make any money work for them right now
good luck with the sale

damn the is the exact setup i want, but i don't think i can make any money work for them right now
good luck with the sale
Who knows, they may not sell before then, hard to say...keep this thread in mind when you have cash again.
Thanks,
Collin

Those seats are mighty comfy too. Sorry Collin but I can't afford them at the moment!

if u ever ship i want front
Dan,
For a little additional cash I would meet you in Iowa City or possibly Davenport but that's about as far as I could come that way in the next couple weeks. Otherwise, if I still have them, I will be coming through there to Winterfest in Indiana on the weekend of March 6, I could drop them off then.
Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
yeah im hoping i can make it to wf but im closing on my first house in the next few weeks so trying to fix what needs to be fixed on the heep so i can go wheeling, drink beer, and camp is not on the top of the wifes list of things for me to do. lol but lets see what happens

willing to ship rear?
You don't want to pay for shipping I don't think...I bet it would be sky high. If it comes down to it I will though.

Rear seat is sold! Fronts still available. Let's say...$100 for the pair, with manual sliders, switches for movement and lumbar, heated seat switches, and WJ power bases in case you want to adapt them to an XJ. This is a screaming deal guys.

LOL!! I seriously should edit that post...naht gonna dew it. Naht gonna dew it.

Back