• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winch bumper for sale

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to be taking my Nates 4x4 winch bumper off after next weekend, and putting it up for sale. If anyone is interested.
Asking price will be $250. This thing is super beefy,and ties in at least 7 bolts on each "frame" rail. I have never had any issues with it, but I will be starting my exo after this coming weekend, and plan just to just build a tube bumper into the exocage. Here are some pics of the bumper.

xj2-1.jpg

CIMG1026.jpg

What about the winch?

I have a HF9k just like what is on it, that i will let go for $160.00. Or I'll let both go for $385 package deal.

If anyone in interested I will lower the price on my bumper to $150.00, and will throw the winch into the deal for $300 even. Let me know soon. Otherwise I may be forced to find another XJ to put it on. ;)

Yeah Texarkana is a pretty good ways from Austin. I run a lot of rocks, and I have only had it get in the way a couple times. There are definately better bumpers out there as far as approach angle is concerned, but its hard to beat the price, and how freaking strong this bumper is.

Hey guys I will be in Cooper, TX on Monday for work... It's close(er) to the border and I live in Eddy south of Waco... always in Austin area.

I'm willing to help with transport :)

No difference it would bolt right up on a 97. Its not beat up that bad.... could use a coat of paint, but no dents or anything like that in it.

It's against the law for an "individual" to have a raffle, unless that "individual" is considered a non profit by the IRS. LOL

Me too, I will run for treasurer

Back