• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is running what?

Geepfreak said:
See what you do....:wierd:

Get everyone's hope up, and then DASH them against the Cedar trees...:roflmao:

By the way, Shell and I will be there Sunday afternoon, maybe run a quick trail that evening, and if anyone want's to get together for a Monday trail, pm before that weekend or call me...

Leave a message, I'll call you back
Cliffhanger as a night run on Sunday and Hell's Revenge on Monday?

Greg M.

MontanaXJ said:
Cliffhanger as a night run on Sunday:D
and Hell's Revenge on Monday?Shelly HATES Hells Revenge
May have to leave her to do some shopping Monday or laundry:shhh:
Greg M.

Handlebars said:
True, wasn't Derek the one who said Kane Creek was washed out and impassible, a real winchfest before last year's Fall Fling?

Yes, he had me worried i wouldn't make it... :D

clint said:
Buy those shocks and I'm there! :)

You drive a hard bargain!! Actually, I'm not doing Prichett either. Had to revise my trail itinerary if you will. Compromise is the name of the game (marriage that is) :D

3rd - Elephant Hill OR Kane Creek
4th - Strike Ravine OR Hell's Revenge
5th - Rim OR Poison Spider
6th - Golden Spike OR Cliff Hanger

Of course, this is subject to change even further depending on how much the wife and daughter want to (or don't want to) get bounced around for 4 days :laugh3:

See you in Red Rock Heaven!

Sunday - Get there and maybe goof off. Cliffhanger at night with Montana Guy sounds like fun.
Monday - Whatever whoever I find to go wheeling with decides to do!
Tuesday - Flat Iron Mesa
Wednesday - Kane Creek or Sevenmile Rim, they're both fun.
Thrusday - PRITCHETT!!
Friday - Moab Rim
Saturday - Leading Behind the Rocks, Join us for a killer time!:party:

ALSO - I'm trying to get folks to join in on some night runs! More than just one would be nice. I'll have good lights, a trail book and a GPS. WHO'S WITH ME?!

Jared:patriot:

DeadEyeJ said:
Sunday - Get there and maybe goof off. Cliffhanger at night with Montana Guy sounds like fun.
Monday - Whatever whoever I find to go wheeling with decides to do!
Tuesday - Flat Iron Mesa
Wednesday - Kane Creek or Sevenmile Rim, they're both fun.
Thrusday - PRITCHETT!!
Friday - Moab Rim
Saturday - Leading Behind the Rocks, Join us for a killer time!:party:

ALSO - I'm trying to get folks to join in on some night runs! More than just one would be nice. I'll have good lights, a trail book and a GPS. WHO'S WITH ME?!

Hell's Revenge on Monday?

Greg M.

Sure, let's do Hell's on Monday. Jeremy will just have to find some way to occupy the missus for a few hours while we go wheel it. She hates it.

Speaking of BFE - I would be tickled pink to finally have somebody show me around BFE, I've always been very curious about it.

Thanks,

I've finalized my travel plans. I'll be there the 4th, 5th, and 6th.

I'm planning on running:

Metal Masher on Wednesday.

Strike Ravine on Thursday

PSM on Friday.

How long will these runs take? I'll have my 5 yr. old along. If Strike Ravine will take too long, I might run Hells Revenge instead. Same goes for PSM and The Rim.

passxj said:
I've finalized my travel plans. I'll be there the 4th, 5th, and 6th.

I'm planning on running:

Metal Masher on Wednesday.

Strike Ravine on Thursday

PSM on Friday.

How long will these runs take? I'll have my 5 yr. old along. If Strike Ravine will take too long, I might run Hells Revenge instead. Same goes for PSM and The Rim.

The biggest factor for time on a trail are size of the group. If any group get over 20 it will take significantly longer. Watch for the smaller groups.

As I'm sure you know, pack for the day with the kids. Lots of thing to do, eats and drinks. A portable video player helps if they get tired of the scenery.

The Rim is fun but passengers (wives) get nervous.
My kids really like Fins.

MontanaXJ said:
Jeremy, I saw that your leading Flat Iron on the 3rd. What happened to BFE?

Greg M.

Would still like to get out to BFE, but they needed at least one trail leader that day:D

If we get done with Flat Iron early enough, and have enough gas, we can hit it on the way back to Moab:thumbup:

Geepfreak said:
Would still like to get out to BFE, but they needed at least one trail leader that day:D

If we get done with Flat Iron early enough, and have enough gas, we can hit it on the way back to Moab:thumbup:
I wasn't gonna run Flat Iron, ran it last year. How about BFE on Friday? Or Monday instead of Hell's Revenge?

Greg M.

MontanaXJ said:
I wasn't gonna run Flat Iron, ran it last year. How about BFE on Friday? Or Monday instead of Hell's Revenge?

Greg M.
Hells Revenge is being run twice during the week. Why not go one of those days and do BFE another day?

Just a thought

DrMoab said:
Hells Revenge is being run twice during the week. Why not go one of those days and do BFE another day?

Just a thought
I'm going to run Pritchett and Behind The Rocks on the days Hell's Revenge is being run.

Greg M.

Back