• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocks & Valleys, September 28

Bad news. I finally rolled the jeep off the trailer and swapped the shaft that broke as we were finishing up on labor day. The ball joints have maybe a 1/16" vertical play. The broken shaft must have bound up a little limping it back to the parking lot. I'm not going to have time to do ball joints before Saturday.

I think I may have to sit this one out. I don't want to hold up the group when my wheel falls off. Or should I just run it?

Kman has a set of lowers i gave him.
get an upper.
justin has a ball joint press in the crash box.
and ive done 'em enough times to be proficient.

I think you gave me an upper and a lower. I forgot about those. Let me double check after work tonight. I can bring them if he's into changing them in the parking lot.

But I am not guranteeing any earlier arrival than 10 a.m. We have a birthday party to go to tonight. I am driving the wife so waking her up in the morning may be interesting.

DAN!!! Have any plans for after wheeling? I kinda miss checking T out!!! :D

Re: Rocks & Valleys, September 28

I have no plans. I have wood the can be burnt. She won't be wheeling w me so you will have to come to the house to look at her fine ass. :cheers:

I think you gave me an upper and a lower. I forgot about those. Let me double check after work tonight. I can bring them if he's into changing them in the parking lot.

I appreciate it, but I'm not gonna make it this weekend. I don't want to show up with a jeep with known issues. I'll take care of my maintenance items and be ready for the next run. Hopefully there'll be another before the snow falls.

Re: Rocks & Valleys, September 28

I have no plans. I have wood the can be burnt. She won't be wheeling w me so you will have to come to the house to look at her fine ass. :cheers:
Like I said I have to drive my wife around tonight. So we'll probably swing over for a couple of beers and talk to T and maybe you. Koop is gonna be dissapointed when he can't sit in "Out of Misery 1".

I appreciate it, but I'm not gonna make it this weekend. I don't want to show up with a jeep with known issues. I'll take care of my maintenance items and be ready for the next run. Hopefully there'll be another before the snow falls.

the snow was fun last year...

minus the tail light incident. im planning/hoping to regear during the christmas break.

Back