• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Oh-10 Swap Meet

Have metric and standard of both the regular and flex head gear wrenches

Count me out on those gearwreches, Gotta make sure the cable and internet get paid. Still gotta plate my car too.

Re: Pig Gig Oh-Ten Sept. 4, 2010

Hoyt Ultra Mag compound bow. Cam and a 1/2
70lb limbs, 28" draw. (It is adjustable, I just don't know how much. I'll have to look at it and see)
Trophy Ridge FiberOptic sights /w LED light.
Alpine 6 arrow detachable quiver
Whisker Biscuit (Quick Shot)
Replacement biscuit
Limb Savers
Wrist sling
Stabalizer (don't remember brand name)
Tru Fire Hurricane Release
~9-10 Easton Axis arrows
3 brand new Montec broadheads
Several field points
Plano hard case
Anything else that I can find that is related to this bow.

This is a good bow, and I've killed several deer with it. There is nothing wrong with it to my knowledge, I've just lost the fever for deer hunting for a while and I could use the cash for other things. I'm asking $350 for the whole kit and ka-boodle. I can get pics for anyone that is serious.

Anyone happen to have a steel or aluminum rifle case they are trying to get rid of? Need one for the 700, I can have it locked in the jeep at work if the case is steel or aluminum. Not sure why it can't be a plastic case. Cummins is being gay about the new state law. Makes it easier to go to the range.

Back