• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest Head Count/Food Thread

John, I spoke with the cheese machine and he is cool with coming along for the trip. So count us in...and camille too I guess :D :thumbup:

Cindy got a good mostacholi recipe from a co-worker, so just the chicken will catered. My buddy Tom's wife makes some great potato salad so hopefully he will be bringing her, or at least some of her potato salad :D If not, that is one thing we will need, as well as some sort of fruit, whether a fruit salad of some sort or a fresh fruit platter.

I'll be kegging the Saison and lager in the next few days so I can get them carbonated in time. I'll probably have the lager, wit, and oatmeal stout in the garage, and the others in the shop fridge.

:cheers:

man, I could sooo use a good beer right now..I am still at work though :(

Cindy got a good mostacholi recipe from a co-worker, so just the chicken will catered. My buddy Tom's wife makes some great potato salad so hopefully he will be bringing her, or at least some of her potato salad :D If not, that is one thing we will need, as well as some sort of fruit, whether a fruit salad of some sort or a fresh fruit platter.

I'll be kegging the Saison and lager in the next few days so I can get them carbonated in time. I'll probably have the lager, wit, and oatmeal stout in the garage, and the others in the shop fridge.

:cheers:

I'll try and grab a couple lbs of macaroni salad from my butcher. It's good stuff.
We are bringing Josh with is but that's the wrong kind of fruit. :D

One word: leprechaun. If anybody else wants to know the inside joke here....well, you know what to do. Ask Aaron to fess up.

The mac salad sounds good, Josh.

Just kegged the saison and lager, both are very tasty and will be even better carbonated.

Ok, I was over at my buddy Tom's house last night after a day at the dragstrip, and I think I sweet talked his wife into bringing her potato salad, so that should be covered. I've sent directions and my phone # to everyone that's posted in this thread, but I thought we had a few others say they were coming in the original thread. Cindy will be shopping later in the week, so I'd like to have an accurate count for her.

Don't forget your chairs!

The squirrels must DIE!

putting the finishing touches on the pie, had to put some penutbutter cups in the freezer cause the were melting when i tried chopping them, while i was making this i thought to my self "i wonder if this is gonna go well with beer?" i guess we will see

everything goes well with beer.....see ya in a few hours. :thumbup:

I seem to recall a guy on one of the brewing forums was trying to come up with a peanut butter cup beer recipe. :wierd:

I seem to recall a guy on one of the brewing forums was trying to come up with a peanut butter cup beer recipe. :wierd:

perfect for when you drink your dinner, you can drink your desert too :D

Back