• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eagle rock Sunday

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Haven't been up there in a good while. Plannin on an easy run up thro there Sunday with Tip. Lemme know if you're interested

Very nice!!!!
Seem dug out bad at all??? I remember seeing some full size guys stuck a few times this winter just diggin but don't know if they were just buried in snow or if they were diggin up the trail too???

Very nice!!!!
Seem dug out bad at all??? I remember seeing some full size guys stuck a few times this winter just diggin but don't know if they were just buried in snow or if they were diggin up the trail too???

It didn't seem any more dug out than when I ran it last fall.We got Pablo through ok on 33s open/open.

I don't really have any specific time planned in my mind. Might go up and camp the night before but who knows. I'd like to be starting the trail like noonish. If you wanted to come after church I'd be more than happy to wait for ya. :)

Cool I'll probley do that or I might even skip church:firedevil
I'll tlk with ya later in the week. Should have the sliders done by then maybe even have a good start on the cage. Fingers crossed!

Ok. So looks like me, unbarebable88xj and our friend(Sami on 35's) will be headed up tomorrow night to camp. We will be in the clearing to ER so if ya come we will be hard to miss, speaking of, WHOSE COMIN????

JD you in?

There's a very slight possibility I might bring my sister, nephews out for some 'wheeling..... I'm leaving it up to them as they get into town tonight.... might wanna chill this weekend and 'wheel next weekend...... :dunno:

That's cool lemme know. We want an easy weekend hence the ER run. Lemme know what the plan is

y'all got a time or what? I'm swapping an exhaust manifold for a friend on Sunday morning (I've had way too much practice lately), but the kids might be up for an afternoon outing...

I'm in. LMK what time you plan on leaving camp.

We will be up in the ER clearing Sunday morning. Wouldn't mind a later start to the day like 10 or 11. But could be up for running it up and down so just lemme know what works cor you guys. We are very flxible

I could run it up and down. sounds fun! I'll try and be up there about 11.

Actually I might be up for campin too. Let me check with the wife. I'll call ya Sat.

If I'm invited?

Of course. Mr peach might be joinin us as well. Just call or text me tomorrow and let me know what's up (jd,Chris,whoever) 7193387099

Back