• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo Sell or Trade

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
I am interested in trading for a nice, clean Ford Focus ZX3 5-speed or a 97-01 Jeep Cherokee 5-speed, will entertain a 2-door automatic or 2wd 5-speed Cherokee if nice enough. Other 2-door 5-speed cars would be of interest as well. I may ask for cash on top of your trade depending on what you have, especially if trading a car so I can save for the XJ I want. :guitar: Serious inquiries only please. I would sell outright for $4600 obo.

My Ride:

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
4.0L Automatic 126k
242 Selec-Trac Transfer Case
Dana 30/35 axles w/ 3.73 Gears
Class III Hitch
Alpine CD Player
AC and Heat work great
Interior is in very good shape for the year, only a few blemishes. Same goes for the exterior.

New Parts (Have receipts for majority of parts):

30x9.50 Maxxis Bighorn Tires w/ less than 500 miles on them. Full-size spare included.
SkyJacker Hydro 7000 Shocks w/ JKS Barpin Eliminators up front.
Goodyear Gatorback belt
Front/rear rotors and pads. Powerstop pads up front and Hawk in the rear.
Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gasket
PVC Valve and PVC Elbow
Spark Plugs, Summit Racing Distributor Cap/Rotor, Taylor Street Thunder Wires
Transmission Speed Sensor
Correct Speedometer Gear to Match the 30" Tires
Headlight Housings and Bulbs
Front Corner Lenses
Heavy-Duty Headlight Wiring Harness
Chrome Grille
Battery and Terminals
Hatch Shocks and Flipper Glass Shocks
Dynomax Cat-back Exhaust (not installed)

CIMG1496.jpg

Here we go again! :D looks great with the soft 8's on it. Jason takes care of his rides guys and mine had all kinds of new parts(hoses, wipers, etc. were all new) on it when I bought it from him! Good luck with the sale Dude! :cheers:

Here we go again! :D looks great with the soft 8's on it. Jason takes care of his rides guys and mine had all kinds of new parts(hoses, wipers, etc. were all new) on it when I bought it from him! Good luck with the sale Dude! :cheers:
Yep! :D I honestly wasn't planning on selling or trading it until next year, but I figure what the hell and see what happens.

Geezy, such a post-whore. You can't even let someone answer a question themselves...

If anyone is seriously interested, PM me an offer.

I'll take less if you have some wheels/tires you want to put on it. I still have the Canyons, so I can throw them in as well.

Back